Jemma's blessing

I'm way behind on this but it needs to be acknowledged! The picture below is from the Sunday we blessed Jemma. It was nice to have my mother- and sister-in-law be with us. They came to visit for a week from Memphis. We wanted to bless her while my mom was here but Jesse worked long shifts and we never got around to it. So as of last month we were happy to find out that Jesse would no longer have to work shifts. He is now working regular hours to my enjoyment :) A lady from the branch graciously offered to make a special white dress for Jemma and it was so cute - you probably can't tell from the picture, but thanks again, Kathi, you are wonderful:


share on:facebook

4 comments:

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

she looks like a happy little girl! I hope she didn't cry through the blessing :)

Rita said...

she didn't, and it was a pretty long blessing!

xachanya said...

Как она улыбается замечательно!!!! прелесть просто!

Jessica said...

She looks so happy in that beautiful dress. I'm so glad that family could be there with you. Eva is getting so big and I love that red dress on her too.